Wednesday, September 19, 2012

286: Figurines - Preview: Some Compiled of recently announced figurines




This new “Nendoroid Hatsune Miku Yukata Ver.” from Vocaloid, will be available next year in January 2013 by Good Smile Company for 3,000 Yen retail price. GSC Online Shop is taking reservations for her as of today.

Reservations will open through October 1st, 2012.



Seems like Madoka is coming next, and then Kirino, Saber, Black Magician Girl, Miki, and then Mami-san. I’ll probably going to skip this Haruka and focus my fund on the Madoka series. =P













































Mikatan updated her Blog with some preview images of the upcoming 1/8 scale figure of “Akemi Homura” from Puella Magi Madoka Magica by Gift ^^



















TYPE-MOON’s 10th Anniversary!!

Congratulations!! It’s all thanks to TYPE-MOON’s products that I started working here at GSC, so I really can’t put how happy I am for them into words! I’m so glad I found your products! Thank you!! 。・゚・(ノД`)・゚・。

Nendoroid Petite: TYPE-MOON Collection!

A collection of the heroines from TYPE-MOON PC games over the past 10 years! The set includes many classic characters as well as characters from the most recent TYPE-MOON game – the perfect set for TYPE-MOON fans!

There are 12 characters, including one secret character to collect!!
Just looking at them all posed together makes me really exited! They look magnificent!

This is how they look from the back!

The amount of detail on the tiny Nendo Petites never ceases to amaze me! I can’t wait to take these home for myself!! Some of you might actually remember the name ‘TYPE-MOON Collection’ from a previous figure set from ALTER.

We got permission from ALTER to use the same poses as that set!
I loved that set of figures, and still have them displayed at home myself – I think they’ll look great displayed alongside the Nendo Petites!

From Fate/stay night:

Saber (Dress) & Rin Tohsaka (Coat)!

Saber is wearing a lovely dress and also comes with a replaceable arm part allowing you to either give her a bent arm like this, or display her with Excalibur, which you can see in the previous photos. Plus Rin is in her famous red coat! Isn’t she gorgeous!!

From Tsukihime & MELTY BLOOD
Arcueid Brunestud & Ciel!
These two also look gorgeous! Arcueid even comes with a few snakes at her feet! I still remember how much I enjoyed Tsukihime the first time I played it, and I can’t thank the person who recommended it to me enough, I really loved that game!

I’m also very much looking forward to the remake. I’m saving all my leave for the day that it releases!!
From Fate/Zero:
Saber (Motorbike) & Irisviel!

I really can’t wait to display this Saber together with the Nendoroid, figma and 1/8th scale version of her – the size comparison would look so amazing!! Irisviel also comes with her wire bird, so you display her with her figma counterpart in the same pose as well!!

From ‘Mahoutsukai no Yoru’:
Aoko Aozaki & Alice Kuonji!

From TYPE-MOON’s latest game come these two! I’m so glad to see Alice!! I might be wrong, but I believe this is the very first figure of her!

Her hat can be removed!

Alice is just so adorable! I can’t get enough of her!! I would happily become a servant for the Kuonji household and deal with all her commands!!

From Kara no Kyokai, Fate/stay night and Carnival Phantasm:
Shiki Ryogi, Saber Lily & Phantasmoon!

I still take great care of a Shiki figure I got over six years ago. I’ve read Kara no Kyokai so many times that I’ve lost count… it’s really one of my best series ever. Phantasmoon is also amazing, I almost wish we had a full-size Nendoroid of her as well!!

TYPE-MOON’s 10th Anniversary!!
They’ll be up for preorder from the 19th September!
Get in touch with our partner shops if you have any preorder or sales queries!



Happy OTAKU-ing !? *cough* *cough*

Reiya 零夜 (Jo)

Please like my Facebook page above to subscribe the posts in your Facebook.
AHA - Yorukaze's FB Page Please browse my Trade photos to browse my sales items.
My Trades

No comments:

Post a Comment