Wednesday, September 12, 2012

285: Figurines - Preview: Some Compiled of recently announced figurines





This new 1/7 scale figure of “Kousaka Kirino ○○ na Wake ga Nai Ver.” from Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai, will be available next year in January 2013 by Kotobukiya for 6,800 Yen retail price.



Alter updated their Blog with preview images of their upcoming1/8 scale figure of “Amane Suzuha” from Steins;Gate ^^
























Max Factory updated their Figma Blog with preview images of their upcoming “Figma Fate Testarossa Sonic Form Ver.” fromMahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha The Movie 2nd A’s ^^
















Max Factory updated their Figma Blog with preview images of their upcoming “Figma Fate Testarossa Lightning Form Ver.”from Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha The Movie 2nd A’s ^^















FREEing’s:
1/8th Scale Illya: Yukata ver.

From the popular ‘Fate/stay night’ series comes a 1/8th scale figure of the innocent looking yet powerful master, Illya. She’s the second in this series following on from Saber! I love having a series of figures like this to collect and display together!

This is how she looks from the back!

The yukata is a lovely purple color, which of course is also Illya’s image color! There are also super cute bellflower prints all over! She has one hand on her hip and another up in the air in a very playful and innocent pose that suits her perfectly!

A super happy smile!

Whenever I see a happy Illya I can’t help but smile myself!! (*´∀`*) I also love the upper arm sticking out of the yukata! It makes me want to reach out and feel how smooth her skin is…

A Berserker Mask!! Σ(゚∀゚ )

She comes with an optional Berserker mask, isn’t it cute? On the prototype the mask is being held on by putty rubber, but on the actual figure you’ll be able to attach and remove it as you like!

The yukata really shows off her body line!

At least, I think so… but that’s really just my opinion I suppose. As I said with Saber before, the hip area really comes out nicely on these yukata figures!

She has a lovely pink sash!

Normally kimonos and yukatas have a towel wrapped around the body in order to make the body look more waistless. But I actually quite like the fact that I can kind of make out Illya’s waist (and small bust!) on the figure!

FREEing’s:
1/8th Scale Illya: Yukata ver.

She’s up for preorder from today!
Get in touch with our partner shops if you have any preorder or sales queries!

Rin Tohsaka and Sakura Matou!







Happy OTAKU-ing !? *cough* *cough*

Reiya 零夜 (Jo)

Please like my Facebook page above to subscribe the posts in your Facebook.
AHA - Yorukaze's FB Page Please browse my Trade photos to browse my sales items.
My Trades

1 comment:

  1. What an epic display of figurines!
    The anime details are awesome, no wonder they are expensive.

    ReplyDelete